EUREKA hosted the second interregional meeting of TEVAL2 in Lublin, Poland on the 2nd and 3rd June 2008.
In this meeting the partnership considered a methodogical plan to apply the conceived Excellence Model, which will include a survey phase and training in the involved teaching and training organisations.
Objectives of the meeting were following:
By the end of the meeting, all of the partners will understand:
- the differences between current Educational systems and the challenges of it for TEVAL2.
- the Excellence Model as a common model
- the methodology of use the Excellence Model in each national context
- the Standards for Teachers and Trainers to be used as references for the Evaluation model
- the methodology for the evaluation process
- the responsibilities and tasks for the next period