Aims and objectives
Considering that the implementation of the model in the field involves the participation of teachers, trainers and other actors in the organisations, the validation of the model has to be associated to a training plan on the topic.The Project aims to explore the results from the original project in order to create a transference platform for the evaluation model, regarding its application in other contexts.
At the same time, TEVAL 2 offers the opportunity to validate the results in wider context, so the model can became a transnational reference for professionals' evaluation. In the end of the project, the partnership expects:
- To collaborate for the awareness of the national educational systems to the importance of caring out relevant evaluation procedures, in order to guarantee the quality of the work provided professionals involved in improving learning, and,
- To increase the statutes and social value of teaching and training staff, along with the worth and positive representation of their work.
It is intended to contribute for a spread vision of what can be the quality procedures and mechanisms, in which such a framework can be based on, including quality indicators for assessment of training and teaching offers.
In this perspective, the objectives for TEVAL II - Innovative Evaluation Model in Teaching and Training, Organizations - are:
- Identify the needs of a sample of Education and Training' actors about Competences' Evaluation (self and hetero evaluation) in the transference countries;
- To identify relevant and effective learning outcomes requirements for practitioner competence evaluation training programme;
- Transfer and adapt a training course, based on the needs' diagnosis and on the Close Evaluation Model, for teachers and trainers;
- Deliver a training course to a sample of teachers and trainers, according to the conceived training plan;
- Conduct a pilot experience within the selected organisations, for the validation of the Close Evaluation Model in its application context.
- Revise the Model and disseminate the results with potential users, promoters and stakeholders (regional and national authorities, private schools and training centres, teachers and trainers training institutions...).
Achieving these objectives will contribute to the "Common Quality Assurance Framework", concerning the development, improving, monitoring and evaluate their own systems and practices, on the basis to a validated and tested standards and criteria (as stated in the Call for Proposals for Priority 1).